Sunday 11 May 2008

INDIANA JONES and the last crusade

My personal favourite (SO FAR) in the Indiana Jones series. This particular one also stars Sean Connery as Indy's eccentric father. The duo team up on a quest for the holy grail against the evil nazis. Thrill after thrill, full of comedy and adventure. This film was released In 1989 and I can still remember sitting in the cinema all those years ago. During the movie I quickly looked at my watch to see how long was left as I was enjoying every minute of it. I just hope Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is as exciting.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Since they drank that water from the fountain of youth, they shouldn't die, should they? This is also one of my favorites, I like the other 2 as well, but I like Sean Connery here. I bought the trilogy before but left it in the Philippines, and I am looking for one on Ebay. it's getting pretty expensive now that there's this 4th coming out. Great collection and you won't get tired watching it. Thanks again for featuring this movie here..