Saturday 19 April 2008

The Matrix

One of my personal favourites. It stars Keanu Reeves as Neo. The latest recruit for alleged terrorist Morphius (Played by Lawrence Fishburn). Neo is taught a terrifying truth about the world he thought was real. He goes from small time computer hacker to the possible saviour of the world. Fantastic special effects and a fascinating storyline. This should be a definite addition to your DVD collection, and if you haven't yet seen it then what are you waiting for? It spinned two sequels which were no match for this original.

1 comment:

Tee Chess said...

It's been a while since a movie has generated enough interest in me for me to watch it. "The Matrix" looked exciting enough in the trailers, so I decided to give it a look. What I found was an amazing movie, with some of the greatest special effects I've ever seen.
free movie download