Sunday 13 April 2008

Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction is my personal favourite of the director Quentin Tarantino. The breakthrough for Tarantino came with Reservoir Dogs, a low budget 'Underworld' movie which was big on conversation. (I may mention that one at a later date.) Again, this movie is big on conversation and again tells an underground tale. It has several inter-twined stories that all meet up in one place or another. The ending to the film is when Bruce Willis rides off on a motorbike with his woman, but that part is featured about 3/4 of the way through. The actual ending of the film is set just prior to the start of the film and then blends in to a hilarious effect. I will forgive you for feeling confused but after following the entire movie from start to finish you will appreciate just what a rare piece of art this gem is. An all-star cast, if you haven't seen it then check it out.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I have not heard about this movie earlier. But I am very much impressed with the review and your thoughts about this movie. I will surely catch this movie online and hope I will get it soon.
watch movies online