Monday 14 April 2008

Apocalypto

Wow!!! What can I say about this movie? Well first of all, I am 99% sure that, if just prior to it's release. If Mel Gibson had not received such bad publicity, this film WOULD have won best picture at the Oscars. Due to Mel's behaviour it wasn't even nominated.

The cinematography is OUTSTANDING. This movie tells the story of Mayan Villager (Jaguar Paw), kidnapped by ruthless City Mayans and taken to their urban society for an unknown fate. I don't want to spoil it for you by saying anymore, but this movie should be top of your list in future films to rent. It's directed by Mel Gibson and is in Mayan with English Subtitles.

2 comments:

desperateblogger said...

oh o loooooove this movie! brilliant! no need for dialogues.

Akanksha said...

Apocalypto is one toughest film that I ever seen. It is Remarkable, sensational. Me and my wife watched this film together and there is no doubt, we liked it IMMENSELY :]]

movie forums